God Loves Your Children and so do we
Kids’ Celebration shares your desire to see your children begin and grow in a life-long personal relationship with Jesus. That’s why we are passionate about partnering with you in the spiritual growth of your children. Our desire is to offer a safe, secure, and loving environment where children feel welcomed and parents feel comfortable leaving their children.
Our Mission and Goals
Our mission is to build God’s Kingdom, one child at a time. Our goals include:
- encouraging children to begin and grow in a personal relationship with Jesus
- helping children acquire a rich understanding of God’s Word and its application to their daily lives
- motivating children to develop a lifestyle of worship, obedience and continual reliance on Jesus
- offering fun opportunities for children to serve God, develop relationships and reach out to friends and neighbors
We consider it a privilege to partner with you in the spiritual growth of your children.
Our Beliefs About Children and Ministry
- Jesus demonstrated the value He places on children and confirmed the importance of training children in His ways.
- Children are a precious gift from God and must be cared for with love and kindness.
- God has appointed parents as the primary spiritual teachers of their children and our ministry’s role is to provide a cooperative effort that supports parents in their role.
- Christ has called children to follow him and therefore they should be equipped and encouraged to serve him.
- Relational ministry between children and adults is most effective when adults serve as positive role models and mentors for children.
- Ministry should be creative, ever-improving, and relevant to children and the families of our community.
- Children should have a safe, positive, nurturing, and age appropriate learning environment that is free of fear, pressure to “grow up,” and prejudice.
- Dedicated, effective children’s ministry leaders and workers are the most important earthly component of our ministry.
- Positive self-esteem is built on the child’s understanding that s/he is an individual uniquely and specially created by God. This understanding promotes both personal and spiritual growth.
If you have questions about our Kids’ Celebration ministry, please .