For children 4-years-old (as of December 1, 2017) through 5th grade, AWANA is a ministry that focuses on the teaching and application of scripture. The leaders of AWANA are committed to evangelizing, challenging, and training children through Bible teaching, Bible memorization, and fun group games.
The church also offers childcare for children younger than 4-years-old (as of December 1, 2017).
- AWANA and childcare are only available for the children of parents enrolled in Mid-Week Groups or Classes. If you are not planning on taking a Mid-Week Class, please do not register your child for AWANA or childcare.
- AWANA costs $10 per child, with a maximum cost of $20 per family. You may pay online or at the first night of AWANA. Childcare is free.
- If your child is not potty trained, please register them for childcare.
- We have limited space in AWANA for the fall semester. If your child is in Kindergarten-2nd grade, they may be put on a waiting list.
- If your child was registered for AWANA or childcare for the fall semester, you do not need to reregister them for the spring semester!
- Register here.