Our Men’s Ministry HUDDLE is off and running. One way to get involved is to join a group of guys who are committed to growing in Christ. Please consider the opportunities below. If you are interested, simply email or text the leader to let him know. The leader will contact you and share additional information about the group. By the way, if you don’t see a group that works with your schedule or your looking for something different contact Dan Packard at Additional opportunities offered if there is interest.
Every Man a Warrior (EMAW) – Every Man A Warrior is a discipleship Bible study that “Helps Men Succeed in Life”. It deals with the battles that men fight every day and how God has solutions. It teaches men how to apply Biblical truth in the areas of: Money, Marriage, Raising Children, Sex, Work, Hard Times and How to Make Your Life Count.
There are several options to get plugged into an EMAW group:
- Leader Dave Roe, Thursdays 7-8:30pm, Clifton Park. Contact: cell phone:518-469-1795
- Leader Matt Wilson, Tuesdays 7:30-9pm, Niskayuna. Contact: cell phone 518-366-3862
- Leader Dan Packard, Sundays 6:30-8pm, Halfmoon(upstairs). Contact cell phone 518-612-0872
Not a Fan – Are you really a follower of Jesus? What does the Bible say about what it really means to be a Christian? Using the book written by Pastor Kyle Idleman, will we explore and discuss Scripture regarding what it means to be a disciple of Christ versus just being an admirer (fan). It will require daily Scripture reading, prayer and meditating on God’s Word. Consider the journey through the book and small group as a time to “define the relationship”. This small group will be a six-week study and discussion (probably done over eight-weeks). All are welcome!
- Leader Adam Stallmer, Tuesdays 7:30-8:45pm. Begins Mid-October. Contact cell phone 518-791-9617
Power Breakfast – this group will meet in the mornings before work to unite men with each other, and further the bond between brothers and Christ.
- Leader David Bouyea, 1st & 3rd Monday Clifton Park. Contact cell phone 518-726-6955.