We’re excited to see you on Sundays.
Church might look a little different, but we are regathering for weekend worship at our campuses and online! Registration is not required. Join us in person at 9 or 11am at our Latham, Halfmoon, or Saratoga Campus.
Please stay home if…
Please stay home if you’ve exhibited any signs of illness within the past 14 days, been around anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in a state requiring quarantine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect when I arrive on Sunday?
- Grace Fellowship services will be a touchless experience (no handshakes, no passing of the offering bucket, no paper handouts, etc).
- Family units will be seated at least six feet apart from other family units.
- Doors will be propped open so that guests do not need to touch door handles.
- We are planning for one-way foot traffic where possible
- The majority of lobby furniture and cafe tables will be removed to allow space for social distancing.
- We will ask that you socialize with others after the service outside, enjoying our beautiful New York summer weather!
- Our pastors will not be available in the lobby before or after the service for conversations or prayer. If you would like to meet with one of our pastors, we ask that you set-up a virtual meeting during the week with a pastor or someone from our pastoral care team.
What precautionary measures are being implemented?
- We will be following the NYS Executive Order 202.38 that limits religious gatherings to 33% capacity. If we reach 33% sanctuary capacity for any of our services, we will ask you to sit in our overflow section or attend a later service.
- Staff members and volunteers will be wearing masks and will be required to answer a health questionnaire prior to serving.
- Our staff and volunteers won’t be offering hugs or handshakes instead they’ll be giving enormous smiles and warmhearted welcomes.
- High-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout all of our campuses.
- The auditorium will be sanitized and cleaned before services.
Are masks required?
- All staff, volunteers, and congregants will be required to wear face coverings (any cloth face covering, such as a fabric mask, scarf, or bandana).
- You will be asked to keep your face covering on at all times.
What will Kidventure look like?
Will the Cafe be open at any of the campuses?
I am 65+ years old or immune-compromised. Can I attend?
Will there be a Saturday In-Person Service?
Find out more here.
What happened to our Greenbush Campus?
On Monday, June 29, Grace Greenbush met over Zoom to discuss the upcoming merger and ask questions. Our staff has been overwhelmed and grateful for the people of Grace Greenbush as they have immediately taken action – checking in on small groups, connecting to Latham leaders and volunteers, offering to process through the physical move, and more. The people of Grace Greenbush are a community of spiritual leaders with a kingdom mindset, and Grace staff will do everything within our power to transition Grace Greenbush ministries once held at our Greenbush building to our Latham building.
If you are a part of Grace Greenbush and would like to talk to someone about how you and your family can get involved at Grace Latham, please contact Rachel Rice at
Find out more here.