Information You Provide to Us
When you create a website account with us you are asked to provide certain personal data such as your name, email address, and zip code. We do not share this information with any third party. The information is used to contact the user, if necessary.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you simply browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xyzcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to the Grace Fellowship website from another website, the address of that website
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
The Grace Fellowship website provides users with the opportunity to subscribe to RSS feeds, newsletters, and to receive other communications from us. We also provide users with the opportunity to stop receiving these communications at any time. You will find an opt-out option at the bottom of all communications.
External Links Disclaimer
Some links on the Grace Fellowship website point to sites which are not located within the gracefellowship.com internet domain. These links are included to point the visitor to other relevant resources and information.
We cannot assume responsibilty for the content of these external sites nor do we necessarily agree with or endorse the ideas expressed on them, or attest to the correctness, factuality, appropriateness, or legality of the contents of these sites.
Linking to Our Pages
We encourage you to link your website to our pages when appropriate. However, when linking to our site, we ask that you follow the guidelines outlined below:
- You may not infer or imply that the Grace Fellowship sponsors or in any way approves of your site or any other site.
- You may not frame, display, or alter any material from our website, or our webpages directly, in any way that obscures our identification, banners or site navigation. The presentation of the material linked to must make it clear that the content is the property of Grace Fellowship.
- We ask that you do not present Grace Fellowship website content as that of the site owner, otherwise misrepresent the content of the Grace Fellowship webpages or misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content taken from the Grace Fellowship website.
- You may not duplicate any of our site content (including recorded sermons, videos, graphics and/or photos) without the permission of Grace Fellowship. If you are interested in reproducing any content from the Grace Fellowship website, please contact us.
We occasionally host events that have fees associated with them. Refunds for events are determined on a case-by-case basis.