God Loves Your Children and so do we
Kidventure shares your desire to see your children begin and grow in a life-long personal relationship with Jesus. That’s why we are passionate about partnering with you in the spiritual growth of your children. Our desire is to offer a safe, secure, and loving environment where children feel welcomed and parents feel comfortable leaving their children.
Our Mission and Goals
Our mission is to build God’s Kingdom, one child at a time. Our goals include:
- encouraging children to begin and grow in a personal relationship with Jesus
- helping children acquire a rich understanding of God’s Word and its application to their daily lives
- motivating children to develop a lifestyle of worship, obedience and continual reliance on Jesus
- offering fun opportunities for children to serve God, develop relationships and reach out to friends and neighbors
We consider it a privilege to partner with you in the spiritual growth of your children.
Our Beliefs About Children and Ministry
If you have questions about our Kidventure ministry, please email our Children’s Ministry Director, Kim Zeronda.
- Jesus demonstrated the value He places on children and confirmed the importance of training children in His ways.
- Children are a precious gift from God and must be cared for with love and kindness.
- God has appointed parents as the primary spiritual teachers of their children and our ministry’s role is to provide a cooperative effort that supports parents in their role.
- Christ has called children to follow him and therefore they should be equipped and encouraged to serve him.
- Relational ministry between children and adults is most effective when adults serve as positive role models and mentors for children.
- Ministry should be creative, ever-improving, and relevant to children and the families of our community.
- Children should have a safe, positive, nurturing, and age appropriate learning environment that is free of fear, pressure to “grow up,” and prejudice.
- Dedicated, effective children’s ministry leaders and workers are the most important earthly component of our ministry.
- Positive self-esteem is built on the child’s understanding that s/he is an individual uniquely and specially created by God. This understanding promotes both personal and spiritual growth.