Examples of volunteer activities include:
· Lending a listening ear, visiting for socialization
· Running errands, picking up groceries or a prescription at the pharmacy
· Listening to music or watching a ballgame
· Taking a walk, visiting a museum or enjoying other community outings
· Delivering a hot meal, preparing lunch
· Providing the caregiver with “a break” and much needed respite!!!
The Eddy will be providing training and direction along the way. If you have any interest in hearing more about the Alzheimer’s Care Team and how you can make a significant difference for Christ, please contact Warren DeLollo at 518-928-9295 or .